Customer Service Center
Beijing Travel Advisor
- Skype: topchinatravel
Send Your Enquiry
Tips for Chinese Public Holidays
For foreign tourists who plan to visit Beijing, we suggest you to avoid the Chinese public holidays. Because during these days, the domestic tourists also start their Beijing tours, the peak time of tourism may cause most destinations more crowded than the usual days.
Here is general information about the China public holidays.
- New Year's Day (1 Jan)
- Spring Festival holiday (Usually between in the mid-Jan or at the beginning of Feb)
- Tomb-Sweeping Day (4 Apr - 6 Apr)
- Labor Day (1 May - 3 May)
- Dragon-Boat Festival (three days holiday around lunar May 5th)
- Mid-Autumn Day (three days holiday around lunar August 15th)
- National Day (1 Oct - 7 Oct)
Next: How to Apply
Have a question? Ask us here